The Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Youth Summer Leadership Institute
It is a fully-funded five-week intensive leadership training program in the U.S. for undergraduate students. The program is held in the summer starting June 29, 2011.
The Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI)
- Participants develop leadership and collective problem-solving skills, while exploring U.S. history and culture.
- The Institute consists of hands-on leadership training workshops, academic sessions, site visits, community service projects, optional home stays and other opportunities for interaction with Americans peers.
deadline; 17th Jan 2011
you can apply, if…
- You are not carrying an American passport or an American green card.
- You are a current university student, age 20 to 24 years old.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are mature, responsible, independent, open-minded, tolerant, and thoughtful.
- You have a strong interest in learning about the United States.
- Are due to the Public Affairs Office, U.S. Consulate by February 1st, 2011and
should be hand-delivered or submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (West Bank and Jerusalem) or email@example.com (Gaza). firstname.lastname@example.org or Essam (Gaza Strip) at (08) 286-4623 or via e-mail on email@example.com.For more information, contact Maureen (West Bank/East Jerusalem), at (02) 622-7172 or via e-mail on
- Will be invited to an interview in Ramallah or Gaza.
- Must bring a printed and signed copy of their application to the interview.
- Must bring copies of their academic transcripts to the interview.
- Must bring a copy of their passport biographical page to the interview.
For the application form click here